Customers on courses or taster sessions will be supervised by an RYA qualified instructor.
Teaching ratio Wingsurf 6:1.
Sails to be secured to sand filled trug, bucket or board when on the beach.
Instructor will have access to own safety boat.
Customers wishing to hire a Windsurf should be competent to sail upwind with assistance.
Maximum of 4 Windsurf hires at same time.
- Recover customer to boat facing the driver.
- Place the mast across the customers lap the board attached.
- Customer holds mast down.
- Board towed alongside boat.
- Return to shore / upwind.
The decision to allow the sailing session or shorten the session is at the discretion of the person in charge on the day of the hire. The session may be cancelled or shortened if weather conditions or sea state are not suitable or the person hiring has needed outside assistance more than once during that session.