Improve your skills and have fun with the Experts
Once you’ve tried wingsurfing via a taster session, come along for more tuition and fun. Two hours on the water with one of our experienced instructors.
The session will be a mix of theory and on-water time, depending on the conditions and student requirements.
What we provide
- Wetsuits (£5 hire)
- Buoyancy aid
- Spraytop (cagoule)
- Wetsuit boots
- Small free lockers
- Male and female changing rooms
- Hot showers
- Coffee/hot chocolate machine (small charge)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum age for this activity?
The minimum age is 8 years old.
- Do I need to be a good swimmer?
You need a basic level of water confidence.
- Will I get a certification at the end of the activity?
This session does not carry certification.
- Can I bring my own kit?
Please note we use our own kit, but we can certainly advise on yours.
- What happens if there are no suitable dates for me?
If there are no dates that suit you, please contact us.
- Are activities at a set time every day?
We can run the Improver sessions at any state of tide.
- What else is there to do in New Quay?
Please see our main FAQs page for information on Where to stay, park, eat etc.
- What is the maximum group size for this activity
We can take a max of six students to one instructor.