- You can take cash out from the Post Office.
- Cash machine (no charge) on the wall outside the Box of Delights above the green next to the Penwig pub.
- Please note, we are on the beach and do not have any parking.
- The road above the Centre is 30-minute parking April-end September (and it is patrolled).
- The nearest car park is Central between the Memorial Hall and the Seahorse pub, and is £3(ish) a day. SA45 9QQ.
- Traffic and parking gets VERY busy in July and August.
- The Paragon car park above the Dolau beach
- The council car park by the doctor’s surgery.
- Local parking limits apply (mostly 1-hour limits) and traffic wardens regularly patrol the area.
We have toilet and shower facilities for customer use only. The Council facilities next to our building were shut most of 2022 and we are not sure if they will open again this season.
Other public facilities:
- Toilets at Paragon car park above Dolau Beach.
- Toilets and outside shower on the green opposite the Penwig. 20p.
- Toilets by the doctor’s surgery on the way out of town.
Dogs are allowed on the Dolau beach (furthest south) and to the north of the Lifeboat slipway from 1 May – 30 September inclusive.
They are not allowed on the main beach from 1 May – 30 September inclusive.
They are allowed on Traeth Gwyn (the large sweep of beach) and Cei Bach all year.
RNLI Lifeguards will be on the main beach patrolling the swimming area (yellow buoyed area) – dates to be confirmed. They work from 11am to 6pm.
Emergencies: 999 or 112 – police, fire, ambulance, coastguard.
Report an incident to the local police: https://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/contact-us/report-an-incident/
NHS Wales advice line: 111
Local doctors: New Quay Surgery 01545 560203.
Nearest A&E: Bronglais, Aberystwyth/Glangwili, Carmarthen (both around 45 minutes’ drive).
Minor Injuries Unit: Cardigan Integrated Care Centre. Tel: 01239 801560 ext. 311521 http://www.hywelddalhb.wales.nhs.uk/
Central Pharmacy, New Quay, SA45 9NX: 01545 560294. Boots Cardigan 01239 621578
Ceredigion County Council http://www.ceredigion.gov.uk/ call 01545 570881 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Highways and Environmental Services (emergency only): 01239 851604