One to One Paddleboard Lesson
Learn and have fun with the Experts
In this one-hour session you will learn about hazards and equipment as well as get taken through and be given time to practice posture, balance, correct paddling technique and different turns.
You might have been on a SUP before or be a complete beginner; we can pitch the lesson according to your ability, with a maximum of 6 students per lesson.
If you cannot see a suitable session available, please contact the office and we can try to organise something.
What we provide
- Wetsuits (£5 hire)
- Buoyancy aid
- Spraytop (cagoule)
- Wetsuit boots
- Small free lockers
- Male and female changing rooms
- Hot showers
- Coffee/hot chocolate machine (small charge)
- Waterproof phone pouches/glasses cords to buy
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum age for this activity?
The minimum age is 8 years old.
- Do I need to be a good swimmer?
You need a basic level of water confidence.
- Do I have to wear a wetsuit?
You don’t have to wear a wetsuit but it is recommended.
- Will I get wet?
You will get a wet bum and feet, and splashed.
- Will I get a certification at the end of the activity?
This session does not carry certification.
- Can I bring my own kit?
No. Please note we use our own kit and cannot use yours.
- What happens if there are no suitable dates for me?
If there are no dates that suit you, please contact us.
- How large is each session?
This is a one to one course so we can take a maximum of one student to one instructor.
- Are activities at a set time every day?
We may have to adjust preferred timings to allow for the tide.
- What else is there to do in New Quay?
Please see our main FAQs page for information on Where to stay, park, eat etc.